Thanks for all the questions on the blog. Please keep them coming and we'll get to them as soon as we can. Thanks.
1. Brent: When are the Bauer branded ONE95 sticks going to be made available for retail stores?
The Bauer branded ONE95 sticks are currently available in retail stores. Check out the Dealer Locator to find the store closest to you. Thanks.
2. Bill: Wondering if and when the new Supreme TotalOne skate will be available in Junior sizes?
The Supreme TotalONE skates will not be offered in Junior sizes. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the Supreme ONE100 is offered in Junior sizes.
3. Ray: I just got the Supreme ONE60 and I want to know if I can bake them so they can mold to my feet faster.
Yes, the ONE60 is thermoformable. We recommend taking them to your local retailer so they can properly bake them for the proper amount of time.
4. Mike: Do you guys have James van Riemsdyk as an athlete because he uses all Bauer gear?
Yes, James van Riemsdyk is a Bauer athlete.
5. Kory: Does the 9900 helmet come in single color blue (like the 9500) or do I have to have the blue/grey color?
Yes, the 9900 helmet is available in single colors, including blue.
For all questions regarding Bauer's stick recall please visit the Bauer Stick Recall Page or call 888-734-0443. Thanks.