BAUER CUSTOMER SERVICE
- 1. Ground Shipping: Expected delivery is between 7 and 10 business days depending on your location and often earlier for those who reside in large cities.
- All deliveries made before 12 PM EST. on business days should be shipped same day. For all delivery methods we only ship on business days (Monday thru Friday).
- Please note: Some oversized items classify as "Specialty Items" and are subject to increased shipping rates.
- You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order has been shipped that will include a tracking # so that you can follow the path of your order to ensure that it arrives, as it should.
- We currently only ship to the United States and Canada. We currently do not ship to freight forwarders.
- We currently do not ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Mail (APO, FPO, DPO).
- State sales tax may apply depending on the state in which you are located. You will be notified of the charge before completing your order.
- Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped.
- Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. You may receive an error message during the checkout process if the information provided is inaccurate or does not match your records.
- After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number and details of the products ordered and shipping information. Shipment Confirmation: this e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping location.