- We collect information from you when you register an account, order products, enter contests, or otherwise provide us with your information. The information we may collect from you includes your name, e-mail address, mailing and billing address, website username and password, phone number, payment information, product sizing information and other information we may request from you or you may provide to us, including information used to facilitate the processing of your orders, warranty requests or images of your body which we use to gather measurements on appropriate product sizes.
- Like many websites, we use various technologies to collect information when you access or use the website, including “cookies.” Please refer to the “Cookies” and Similar Technologies section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- BAUER offers measuring tools that can help you find your product size. These tools are available through the Apple Store or Google Play as downloadable mobile applications or can be accessed through our website at www.bauer.com. Our measurement tools provide users the option to either manually enter body measurements or to have a photograph taken of your clothed body that is processed, programmatically, by the mobile measurement application and used to determine products that best fit your body profile.
- Body Measurement Photographs
You control how and when the photographs are taken. You agree that any photograph you provide shall not be pornographic, lewd or otherwise offensive to members of Bauer and we reserve the right to refuse access to our mobile services to any user who provides such photographs or videos. Our systems automatically delete photographs related to measurements once they are processed. Photographs are protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use Bauer's body measurement technology.
- To fulfill orders, validate payments, and allow for repeat ordering
- To process a warranty request or locate a shipment
- To allow us to better service you and respond to your customer service requests
- To learn about site visitors and customers so we can tailor content, features, and functionalities to better serve your preferences
- To provide details around fit and product sizing
- We use a variety of technical, administrative and organizational security measures, including encryption of data, to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
- Certain cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and, as such, will last longer. You may learn more about cookies by visiting https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies. You may do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser “help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn off cookies, you may not have access to features that make your site experience more efficient -- like the features mentioned above -- and some of our services may not function properly.
- To learn more about how Google processes your data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
To opt out of Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information in aggregate form may be provided to third-parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Please be aware that some of the third-party service providers with whom we may share your information are located outside of the United States. As a result, your information may be transferred from another country into the United States or out of the United States to another country. Some of these countries (including the United States) may not have data protection laws as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of residence. To the extent required by applicable law, we ensure that international transfers of your information are subject to appropriate protections, such as standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
- You have given your consent to the processing of your information for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and/or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which BAUER is subject.
- BAUER strives to make sure that the information we maintain is reliable, accurate, and up to date.
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your information we hold about you to the extent required by law. You may also request, in accordance with applicable law, that your information be updated, corrected, transferred, deleted, or that processing be restricted or discontinued by contacting us at the e-mail address noted below. Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you contact us directly, we will take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before making any changes. Please note that some information remains in our records even after you request its deletion, to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws.
- You may also unsubscribe from marketing e-mails that you receive from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail. If you unsubscribe from marketing communications, however, it will not limit our ability to send transactional communications to you regarding products or services you have requested.
- We do not knowingly collect information online from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide any personal information to us and you should use this website only with the participation of a parent or guardian. Please note that if, while attempting to register on our site, a user provides us with their date of birth indicating that they are under the age of 13, the system will reject the submission.